This event is repeated at different venues.
- 15 May: St Pancras and Somers Town Living Centre
- 22 May: South Hampstead and Kilburn Partnerships
- 23 May: West Euston Partnership
Time: 10am – 12 noon
We will look at a range of questions including:
- What is mental health and wellbeing?
- What might support good mental health and what can cause difficulties?
- What to do if you (or someone close to you) is struggling with their mental health?
We will debunk common myths about mental health and take into account different cultural perspectives.
This session is designed to encourage people to talk about mental health in a way that is nonthreatening and non-stigmatising.