Conway Hall Ethical Society
25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL
THIS IS A THREE-DAY COURSE:
Thursday 29th, Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th December 2018
If you are interested in applying, please download the application form here:app form Paranoia & Beliefs Training – December 2018
Then return the completed form to email@example.com
This is an innovative training course giving facilitators the necessary skills and confidence to set up and sustain a Paranoia & Beliefs Group.
- Are you interested in facilitating a peer support group for people who struggle with paranoia and beliefs?
- Or are you part of an organisation already committed to developing a peer support group with us?
About the course
The course covers the following main areas:
- Understanding the experience of ‘Paranoia’ and the distress that can be related to beliefs
- Different ways of making sense of paranoia and beliefs
- Developing a repertoire of coping strategies to help people take back control of their lives
- Helping people explore their beliefs in a peer support group context
- Practical skills for group facilitation
- Setting up, launching and sustaining Paranoia Peer Support Groups
£300 – Statutory & Private
£200 – Charities & self-funded individuals
£100 – Students & self-funded individuals who work part-time only
FREE – People with lived experience of voices or beliefs