Northington St, London WC1N 2NP
THIS IS A THREE-DAY COURSE:
Thursday 14th, Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th December 2017
If you are interested in applying, please download the application form here: app form – Paranoia & Beliefs Training – Dec 2017 and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course
- Are you interested in facilitating a peer support group for people who struggle with paranoia and beliefs?
- Or are you part of an organisation already committed to developing a peer support group with us?
This is an innovative training course giving facilitators the necessary skills and confidence to set up and sustain a Paranoia & Beliefs Group.
The course covers the following main areas:
- Understanding the experience of ‘Paranoia’ and the distress that can be related to beliefs
- Different ways of making sense of paranoia and beliefs
- Developing a repertoire of coping strategies to help people take back control of their lives
- Helping people explore their beliefs in a peer support group context
- Practical skills for group facilitation
- Setting up, launching and sustaining Paranoia Peer Support Groups