Following it’s launch on 3rd February 2014, Mind in Camden’s Phoenix Wellbeing & Recovery Service has launched its new summer timetable for May onwards. This program combines some of the most popular aspects of the Spring timetable, whilst introducing some new workshops and support options.
To find out more:
T: 0207 241 8973 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhanced Support Spaces:
Good for: Flexible responsible support and activities that will help you reach your goals
Sessions facilitated by Senior Recovery Staff, providing a range of timetabled co-produced activities, peer support, goal-setting, access to counselling, individual practical, emotional and crisis support, subsidised meals, access to IT (inc WiFi), special events and trips.
New for Summer 2014: Individual advocacy surgery, Qi Health Massage, Prayer Group, Individual Smoking Cessation,
Good for: Learning new skills, self-exploration and gaining extra tools for your wellbeing.
A mixture of ongoing support groups and time limited workshops, all facilitated by people with specialist expertise. most of these take place at times outside of our ‘enhanced support’ and ‘social spaces’, offering a quieter environment. A cafe is available for workshop participants, serving light refreshments.
New for Summer 2014: What’s Cooking?, Open Mind, Photography, Radio Ga Ga, Food & Mood, Voice Collective Young People’s Hearing Voices Group (16-25), Managing Anger, Men’s Health & Moving Journeys.
Good for: Informally meeting others and building friendships in a supportive environment.
Sessions run by volunteers and members, providing a range of spontaneous co-produced activities, individual peer, emotional and practical support, subsidised meals, access to IT (inc WiFi), special events and trips.
Dedicated Personal Support
Good for: Times when you need individual support that’s tailored to your needs and goals.
- Enhanced Key Working: Individual support to help you identify, set and achieve your goals
- Hearing Voices Journey Work: Support to help you make sense of your voices, visions or other sensory experiences
- Befriending: Someone to meet up with you regularly to meet over coffee or explore a shared interest
- Carers, Friends & Family Support: Choose from up to 6 free Individual sessions for carers, or specialist dialogue work to help strengthen social support networks.
- Sports Buddy: A sports buddy can help you achieve your fitness goals and have fun whilst doing so.
New for Summer 2014: Launch of individual carer support sessions