Camden Mind Ventures: Charity Shop Retail Manager
- Based in Camden Town
- 35 hours per week
- Salary £22,000 pa
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holiday days
Camden Mind Ventures runs a busy charity shop located in the heart of Camden Town on behalf of Mind in Camden, a mental health charity.
The aim of the shop is to generate vital funds to continue the work of the charity which supports people of all ages who have substantial mental health issues.
We need a commercially aware manager with a passion for maximising income for the charity to take responsibility for managing the shop to ensure it meets its aim, ideally with experience of charity shops, though this is not essential.
The role will be varied, busy and gives the opportunity to work with some amazing people including an assistant manager and excellent volunteers and customers.
Closing date: Monday 12 July 12.00 noon
Interview dates – it is a two round process:
- Round one: Wednesday 21 July
- Round two: Wednesday 28 July
To apply: please download an application pack here, or you can call 020 7911 0822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent one.
- Camden Mind Ventures – Charity Shop Retail Manager – Introduction
- Camden Mind Ventures Charity Shop Retail Manager JD and PS 2021
- Camden Mind Ventures Charity Shop Retail Manager Application Form
- Camden Mind Ventures – Equality Monitoring Form
- Our Recruitment Privacy Notice is below
Mind in Camden Data Protection Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
This privacy notices tells you what you can expect us to do with the personal information you provide when you apply for a job with us.
We value diversity and welcome applications from all parts of the community. If you are interested in volunteering with us, our current volunteer opportunities are here