- An innovative peer support led Phoenix Wellbeing & Recovery Service, providing a range of support options and workshops for people no matter where they live
- A Minor Tranquilliser Service in Camden and Islington that enables 90% of its users to stabilise, reduce or withdraw their use of these highly addictive drugs
- Voice Collective, an information, support and capacity building project that aims to improve services for children and young people across London
- The Hearing Voices Prisons Project which aims to develop sustainable Hearing Voices peer support groups throughout prisons and secure units in London, the Home Counties and other parts of the UK.
- The Hearing Voices Refugee and Asylum Seeker Project which aims to support people who hear voices and who are detained in Immigration Removal Centres, as well as young refugees, asylum seekers and migrants who hear voices.
- We are the lead organisation in the London Hearing Voices Network and the London Paranoia & Beliefs Network which, together, support 60 peer support groups across the capital (40 Hearing Voices Groups and 20 Paranoia & Beliefs Groups).
- The Cultural Advocacy Project aims to support community groups and organisations to promote wellbeing and support individuals and families to look after their mental health.
To read more about what we can offer you, your organisation or someone your support – please browse the sections using the menu on your right.