- An innovative peer support led Mental Health Day Service in Camden as the lead member of a consortium of three organisations
- A Minor Tranquilliser Service in Camden and Islington that enables 90% of its users to stabilise, reduce or withdraw their use of these highly addictive drugs
- Voice Collective, an information, support and capacity building project that aims to improve services for children and young people across London
- A Paranoia Project which is building capacity to enable organisations in Greater London to provide peer support groups for people with unusual and distressing beliefs
- The London Hearing Voices Prisons Project which aims to develop sustainable Hearing Voices peer support groups in at least 6 of the 8 London prisons.
- We are the lead organisation in the London Hearing Voices Network, which supports 42 hearing voices peer support groups across the capital.
To read more about what we can offer you, your organisation or someone your support – please browse the sections using the menu on your right.